Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I've heard the color you wear affects your eye color for some people.....?

I have those really weird eyes that go from light grey to bright blue to a turquoise green on different days. I like they days they're like a vibrant blue-grey.


Now I've been told that people's eyes can be affected by the colors they wear. Do you know what colors bring on what shades? I'm not really obsessed with my eyes but I thought it would be cool to be able to tweak my eye color as desired...





Just curious!I've heard the color you wear affects your eye color for some people.....?
My eyes change colors too, but for me it's based on mood. My boyfriends eyes change based on clothing, though so I know it's possible. Just take photos of yourself in different outfits and compare your eye color in each of them. I've heard the color you wear affects your eye color for some people.....?
I have that same thing, I dunno.


I used to have completely blue eyes growing up, but now at 15, I've realized that my eyes have changed. I see the big difference when I wear pink eyeshadow my eyes look completely green. And when I wear green eyeshadow they look more blue. Now I don't have any eyeshadow on, they're their normal blue/green/grey.
if you wear a green shirt they'll turn green, if you wear a gray shirt they'll turn gray light or dark depends on the shirt and so on with blue shirts it does actually work idk how but my friend has light green eyes and they can look blue, gray, emerald green and all of that its amazing i wish i had natural green eyes like that
i have hazel brownish/green colored eye with flecks of yellow in them. and whenever I wear brown, they look more brown. and when i wear any shade of blue or green they look more green.





you can kind of check it out in a mirror. just hold up different colored clothing to your face and check it out. There isn't really any reason to it.





my boyfriends blue eyes get lighter or darker depending on his mood.
i think that brown would really bring out blue. :\ idk for a fact.





I think that you should just play around with it and experiment a little bit :) than you could play dress up to and find what colors you REALLY love
it is true i have green and blue eyes. when i wear green my eyes really come out green and if i wear blue the blue in my eyes come out.
Sometimes, it does.


My eyes look pretty when i wear bright colors


and neutral colors.


but it reflects your eyes and your personality =]
My eyes do that as well. When I had my makeup done for my wedding, the makeup lady told me that browns and natural colored eye Shadow makes your eyes look more blue.
It's based on how much light is exposed to your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin