Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When did your babies eye color change?

I have always been really into genetic stuff and I know that most babies are born with blue'/grey eyes. My baby was born with blue eyes and she is 9 months old now and they are still as blue as ever. I mean really blue!! Like the sky. My eyes are brown and my boyfriends are hazel (greenish brown). His dad has brown eyes but his mom has green eyes, and his brother and sister have grey/blue eyes. Both my parents have brown eyes but my mom's dad had blue eyes. I know it is possible that her blue eyes could stay blue I just really didnt think they would!! She doesnt even look like our baby with those bright blue eyes. I was just wondering when your baby's eye color changed or if they were blue for a really long time and then all of a sudden starting changing another color.When did your babies eye color change?
Everyone in my familiy has brown eyes. My mom, dad, brothers and sisters. My boyfriend has brown eyes, so do his siblings and dad. His mom is the only one with blue eyes. And my daughter has blue eyes. Crazy =] but i love it. She doesn't look like my kid either haha. I'm hispanic so imagine that. I could tell when she was born that they were blue. I expected them to change but around 4 or 5 months they turned a brighter blue and stuck.When did your babies eye color change?
My 15.5 month old still has her blue eyes, but they have changed from very dark to now ocean blue ( i call it) But I have noticed they are changing in the center to a greenish color ( mine are green, hubby's are blue) . I think they will continue to change up to 2 yrs of age.
my daughters eyes have been brown since day one and she is 2 now and my son is 6 months and his eyes changed when he was about 9 weeks. i was hoping they would stay that grey blue colo but no luck.
that happen to my baby. Her eyes will probably change to a gray color and then a green/hazel color. by the time she is 2 yrs old then her eyes will stay hazel green. THat's what happen to my son.
My eyes were bright blue until I was at least 2 (I have pics of me at 2 with blue eyes). Now they're green. My twins had blue eyes, then their eyes turned green at around 6 months or so, and then turned brown a few months after that. :-)
My son is half mexican and he was born with blue eyes and at 4 months they turned root beer brown like overnight. Blue eyes mean your melanin which creates eye and hair color is not active.
My brother was a blondie and gray eyed kid didnt really fit in the family lol but then his eyes turned all hazel when he was about to turn one and then at six his hair went all brown
Yes, it happens often
My son's eyes turned brown when he was a few weeks old. My hubby was kinda disappointed that he took after me and not him!
my sons changed at 12 months


were blue grey then green then hazel then light brown somedays they look hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin