Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey everyone, whats your eye color?

Please post pics of your eyes, and/ or you could just write it. My eyes are lite green with blue and yellow.Hey everyone, whats your eye color?
Mine are the same as yours! =] Here are mine:





http://i3.tinypic.com/739q0aq.jpg


http://i11.tinypic.com/7w5bfhy.jpg





My eyes don't have ANY green in them actually. It's just that the yellow around the pupil blends so easily with the tourquoise around it, it lookes green (blue+yellow=green)


I've noticed those are the 2 colors that mix easiest, as well.Hey everyone, whats your eye color?
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa6/D鈥?/a>


These are my eyes. And I have black hair so it's a pretty different combination :) I get a lot of complements !
Dark brownish-black
bright blue with green in the center
they change from brown to light brown to light green


no joke
beautful exotic hazel eyes...usually with green on the outside with brown around my pupil---sorry no pics! ~hope this helps~
dark brown
I have no pictures but my eyes are brown.
green
bluish
My eyes are light blue with flecks of yellow in them and there is also a dark blue ring around the edges. My right eye also has a large brown spot in it.
If I could I would post a pic, my eye color is a dark brown, and I have natural blondish brown hair! 鈾モ櫏
my eyes are a light blue, with a little gray tint to them.
Sorry, no pic, but they are dark-chocolate brown!
mines green hazel ish i %26lt;3 them!
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin