Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you change the Eye color on your driver's license?

My eyes are light brown with some green in them, and i always thought they were considered brown so i have ';brown'; eyes on my license, BUT everyone tells me I have Hazel eyes! so should i try to change that on my license? Can you even do that? It's not a big deal if i can't, but i was just wondering...Can you change the Eye color on your driver's license?
Yes you can make corrections on your drivers license at any time. Also FYI your eye color is not on your birth certificate.Can you change the Eye color on your driver's license?
State laws may vary, but NY allows eye color to be changed. I did it myself b/c I put ';blue'; when I was 16 to appease my mom but think they are green. PS - no eye color on Birth Cert. They can't put any b/c they are able to tell what color a babies eyes will end up being usually. Report Abuse

Haha. I did. My eyes look blue, but I think they are green, so I changed it. When you are filing out your renewal form just, put down a different eye color and make sure the attendant notes it. Its fine. I wouldn't go out of your way to do, but next time you renew your license you an.
I don't believe this can be done for the exact reasons listed above, plus you'd look kind of vain going into the DMV and discussing how your eyes have just a bit of green in them and are therefore hazel, or whatever. My eyes are hazel too but they put brown...it doesn't matter, it's whatever's simple to identify.
No. Whatever color is on your birth certificate is the color on your drivers license. You can't change it. If your birth certificate says hazel, then you can change it to hazel. Fact of life, your eyes do slightly change color as you get older. You'll probably notice that your eyes look more brown or green depending on the light you're in. My eyes are the exact same way as yours.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog... The eye color gene are complicated, and color is determined by multiple genes. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Real drivers license for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

    feel free to contact via email

    globaldocumentsconsultancy@gmail.com
    http://globaldocumentsconsultancy.com/
    info@globaldocumentsconsultancy.com

    Keywords:
    #Global_Documents_Consultancy,
    #buy_real_and_fake_passports
    #Get_real_and_fake_IDs_and_driving_licence
    #need_real_IELTS_certificate_without_exam
    buy fake us passport online
    buy passport online
    buy documents online
    fake passports that work
    buy real passport online

    ReplyDelete
  4. My current license says I'm 5.1 but I'm 5.11

    ReplyDelete

 
sensitive skin