Thursday, June 24, 2010

3 Month old baby's eye color?

I was wondering when your baby's eyes went from blue to brown?





My husband's eyes are brown. My Father In Law's family all have blue eyes though. But his mom had brown with no blue in her family..that is why his eyes are brown. But as i said, his dad's eyes are sky blue.





My eyes are light blue. I have an northern italian/ and German family that are all blue eyed.





My daughter's eyes were born dark blue. Now at 3 Mos they are medium blue. She has very light color in the iris, so i am not sure.





I will love her no matter, but i am curious when baby's eyes turn brown? I heard brown eyes happen in change early on.3 Month old baby's eye color?
Brown eye color is more dominant than blue eyes so there is a chance that the color may change. There is also the possibility they may stay blue since there are heavy family traits of that as well. From what I know of baby's eye colors between blue and brown is that by a few weeks they are either brown or blue. My eye color changed from blue to green but not until I was about 13 years old, so who knows...





Hope this helps and lots of luck with your new bundle of joy3 Month old baby's eye color?
There is a really high chance they will stay blue, especially if they are a light blue. My sons dads eyes are brown and mine are blue, my sons eyes stayed a darker blue until about 6 months and they turned to hazel, he is about to turn 6 now and they are a green hazel color. My daughters dad has brown eyes and hers are a very bright blue.





http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=鈥?/a>
My daughters eyes are actually still blue. And she's 6.5 months now and both mine and my boyfriends eyes are brown.


I think I heard somewhere that once a baby turns about 6 months, their eye colour is pretty much what it's going to be. I'm not sure how accurate that is but I think that's about when their eyes change.
Hi. I thought you might find this interesting...
it can take one to three years for there eyes to completly change.
Brown eyes are not more dominant than blue. Brown and blue eyes are both dominant traits and if her eyes are still blue then that's how they're going to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin