Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What colors should I dress in to best compliment my skin, hair, and eye color?

What colors would look best with my coloring?


Skin: Very pale, like no color at all except for in my cheeks, light freckles that are barely noticeable, and a blue undertone, especially on the underside of my arms and under my eyes


Hair: Long, straight, light brown/dark brown. A golden color with streaks of butterscotch running through, the underside is much darker than the top due to lightening from the sun


Eyes: Blue, a dark navy ring on the outside of the iris with a fairly dark blue on the inside and then a silver ring around my pupil





So what colors should I dress in? What would suit me best? Thank you!What colors should I dress in to best compliment my skin, hair, and eye color?
Light blue, white, or brown. Very gentle colours to go with your look.What colors should I dress in to best compliment my skin, hair, and eye color?
i think u should try yellow or orange. you may not like yellow but yellow would really bring out your hair color and will make your eyes pop. orange would make your eyes pop even more. Because blue and orange are opposites they stand out the most against each other. if u don't like that u could always go with the traditional black. since you have pale skin it would stand out though your eyes wont necessarily pop.





NOTE: ORANGE AND YELLOW EYESHADOW IS RISKY. stick with clothes.



I think purple would be absolutely gorgeous on you.
light blue and soft orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin