Thursday, June 24, 2010

When my baby is born, eye color?

Okay.. it might be a silly question but i just wondering, i'm 35wks, but when my baby is born.. when will i know her real eye color?





me and my husband we both have light eyes, well mine are hazel, and his are honey, outta the world honey! LOL. its a stong trate in this family. everyone in his fam has the honey eyes.





I KNOW that doesn't mean our baby will come out with them too. (I hope tho lol)





But anyways, when will i know the real eye color after she is born?





THANKSWhen my baby is born, eye color?
Babies are usually born with blue eyes. I thought permanent eye color developed by 6 months...but my 3 year olds eyes recently changed from blue/grey to more of a hazel. Being that you and your husband have light eyes, the true color may take awhile to set in.When my baby is born, eye color?
it takes a month or two before her true eye color will show, my mother in law said that my bro in law said his eyes where bright blue when he was born but after 6mths they changed to brown and thats the color they are now, but most likely it will take a couple months
about a year or so after. My kids all started out with blue eyes, the oldest two changed to a lighter shade of blue, while the younger two went to hazel and brown.
Baby's eye color is determined while they are still in the womb. You start to see the actual color within the first year.
No, babies are usually born with grey or blue eyes and they change over time to their real color. My daughter was born with the most beautiful dark grey eyes which eventually turned to dark brown. My boys were born with light grey eyes that turned blue.
My daughter is 2 months and her eyes were gray and now they look more like green brown. They also change color in the light. So Im still waiting to see her real eye color.
When my son was born his eyes were like a dark brown color. They are still getting lighter every month. It usually takes about 6 months to a year to see the true color of your child's eyes.
The eyes can change color up to 6 months old.
they are usually born looking blue eyed but the real eye colour does not come in untill around 6 months of age.
usually a babies eyes will change in the first year.
It will be a few weeks before the eyes will show signs of their real colour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin