Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you think his eye color will change (pics included)?

I'm just curious b/c his brothers eyes were blue (like their daddy) until he turned 3--- which is late for them to change; now they are hazel (blue/ brown). But, his eyes seem a different color blue than his brothers were, yet not the same color as daddy's. What do you think? When did your baby's eye color change? (He's 10 months old, BTW.)Do you think his eye color will change (pics included)?
They look pretty bright blue. I think they'll stay. My son had dark blue eyes that turned to brown (can't remember when lol).





What a cutie, btw!Do you think his eye color will change (pics included)?
I don't know if you can tell from my avatar picture since it's so tiny, but Landon's eyes used to be bright blue. That picture is a few months old and his eyes have changed to more of a hazel to a green. You can still see some blue if he wears a bright blue shirt. His eyes didn't really change color until he was about a year old.
Bothn my girls really didnt change eye color from the newborn grayblue they had, they just lightened up if anything. But depending on wether happy or angry they do change from blue to gray but so do my husbands. I really wish one of my girls had my dark chocolate brown eyes but alas that probably wont happen and they are 6 and 4.
i'm not sure? my sons eyes are the strangest color... they look brown in pics but it seems like that have some blue and some hazel... at times they look grey...





your son is adorable... i love all the hair!





my sons dad have the bluest eyes i've ever seen... i always hopped ayden would have gotten them but doesnt seem like he will
It wouldn't let me see the second picture, and the first was far away, but even still, he is quite young. So yes, my guess is that your beautiful babby boy's eyes will change color.
My son is 9 months old and his eyes are still changing colors. They are green and brown so I assume he will have my hazel eyes eventually.
No I think they stay.
No I do not think they will change.My kids were adopted so their eyes had already changed.
pretty eyes !


hope they stay the same...
Your second pic says I can not view it.





Wow, what eyes Connor had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin