Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is color is Nicolais Cages Eye I couldn't fine it on any other fan site or other site that has his name?

Nicolais Cage,Eyes,Actor,What is color is Nicolais Cages Eye I couldn't fine it on any other fan site or other site that has his name?
Blue xWhat is color is Nicolais Cages Eye I couldn't fine it on any other fan site or other site that has his name?
i just zoomed in on my national treasure DVD, and they look pretty blue to me





check out this high res pic


http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_Lor鈥?/a>
Nicolas Cage ,Actor's EYES COL...Brown.


--------------
im pretty sure they are green, you should be able to google pictures of him to see for sure.
green
I dunno...watch the beginning of Face Off, it zooms like way in on them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin