Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys: What is your favorite hair color and eye color combination on a girl? What always attracts you most?

I don't usually ask these questions, but I think I've been answering so many questions in the ';Singles and Dating'; category that I'm a bit under the influence...





Even so...





I know each guy will have a different answer, so I'm intrigued to see what the answers will be!Guys: What is your favorite hair color and eye color combination on a girl? What always attracts you most?
I Dont like blondes so much so i would say a brunete with blue eyes, and a curvey body type, girls that want to be skinny like models need to know that guys arent really attracted to skinny girls.Guys: What is your favorite hair color and eye color combination on a girl? What always attracts you most?
favorite hair color in this order, black, red, brown and blond is dead last.


favorite eye color are brown, blue, green and hazel.





Black hair with brown, hazel (bluish-green) eyes.


Brown hair with brown, blue and hazel eyes


Red hair with green or light blue eyes.
Blonds get more attention, always.. But, I am attracted to a women with a cute face more often then her eye or hair color.... Cute bubble butt is a plus too.... Looking at your photo, I would say your perfect just the way you are...Don't freak out on what others might think...
Any color combination is fine with me....just so she's not bald. lol.





Actually I am more interested in her inner qualities rather than her outward appearance. But if I have to choose...I say brunette with green eyes....just because
OH I like blonde on top and brunette on the bottom. I never remember the color of the eyes cause all I usually see is the top of their head.
K i know this is for guys but I have been blonde/blue eyed and brunette/blue eyed and I get WAY WAY more dates and get hit on, approached, flirted with ten times more as a blonde.
Black hair, green eyes.





Or, light brown hair, brown eyes.
Black hair and brown eyes and lips as red as fire woops not going to start writing a love poem
white hair, colorless eyes ;-)

































































you attract me %26lt;3





you are pretty :-)
There is nothing hotter than a redhead with blue eyes :)-
I'm not fussy,but I like yours,x
Blonde hair blue eyes....


Brown hair...
a burnette with bright green eyes i'm a sucker for green eyes
it just doesn't matter at all.
blond and blue eyes
wow it really has to be blond hair and blue eyes, nothing is better than that, blue eyes are way better then brown eyes, because brown is very common and green is just weird, blond hair wow its amazing, especially with blue eyes :P
im not a guy.......





answer mine PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin