Thursday, June 24, 2010

You can now change your eye color?

Ok, I have always dreamt about having blue or green eyes. I have the regular dark brown eyes. And I'm so used to wearing contacts that look SOOOOOOO fake and embarrassing when people talk to me because I know they're staring into eyes that look so fake.





And so I found this website http://newcoloriris.com/index.html





And I really want to get the green implants like the one that girls eyes have underneath the contents at the top of the page. And I really want to get this procedure done, because my eyes will be green forever.No more wasting money on fake looking contacts.





It says the side effects are : infections, ocular hypertension, iritis and corneal oedema





Also, if you want, you can take the implant out if you want.





Could I go blind? I really want to get this done. I think I want to do this in 2011 or 2012. Not now. In about 3-4 years.





It's just like a person getting a nose job or a boob job, or lip section.Why would people want to get that done? It's like that, so please don't ask me why I want to change my eye color.





But could I go blind. PLEASSSEEEEE HELP MEEYou can now change your eye color?
it not worth the risk your eyes are probably the most precious sence you have dont chuck that away cause you wanted diffrent coloured eyes


and that woman with green eyes look like they were fake and yuckyYou can now change your eye color?
i dont think you could go blind, bu seriously, brown eyes are reallllyyyy getting prettier than blue or green, like demi and selenas eyes are AMAZING, and natural. i say stick to ur NATURAL eyes!!!! and so does sophie bush, and she is drop dead gorgeous!!! so please remember thatnatural eyes are the best!! i have no idea why all brown eyed girl want blue or green!! well sophie actually have hazelish light brown, but its still brown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin