Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thermal Heat Has Caused Eye Color Change How?

Hello a year ago i suffered a thermal heat burn from a fire which came in close contact with my face and my eyes. My eyes seem to be fine and so is my sight but i have noticed that my eye color looks darker and as if it has faded it seems to me that the heat has caused some kind of a color change like it has washed away the color in my iris but as i said my eyes are fine so do you think the heat may have had an ill effect on the pigments in my iris and have caused the change or even loss of color but without somehow causing damage to my eyes and do you think the effects can be reversed and has anyone heard of anything like this before . Could someone please try to answer this question as i have not found an answer yet . Thank youThermal Heat Has Caused Eye Color Change How?
no. doubtful that your eye color changed in both eyes by the same amount after heat exposure.Thermal Heat Has Caused Eye Color Change How?
http://answersstayin.2import.com.ar


A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and check

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin