Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a question about eye color?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what my husband and my kids eye color would be. YES I know it could be almost any but I know depending on your family there are more chances for certain colors so I was wondering if anyone could help me.





My husband has hazel eyes but his eyes are mostly green with only a LITTLE very light brown right around the pupil but even in the dark they look green, very pretty.





My eyes are hazle as well with about equal amount of green and a very light brown around the pupil as well but in the dark mine apear a light brown and in the sun or lighting green.





My husbands mother and father have hazel eyes but mostly green like his and his mothers 12 brothers and sisters (yes you heard right lol) all have blue eyes. (not sure about his fathers side)





My father has blue / green eyes and my mother has dark brown. My fathers side has basically all blue eyes and my mothers side has all brown eyes bascially.








Anyone have any idea with either the ';science'; of the chance of eye color or just have any imput even?





Thank you in advance for any help you can offer :-DI have a question about eye color?
Here is a website I found, it shows the percentage of what your child's eye could possibly be. http://www.docshop.com/2008/01/04/what-c鈥?/a>
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin