Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Spell for Changing Eye Color, or What's Happening?

Is there a spell for changing eye color?





I just wanted to know because I know this girl who is always quiet and shy but her eye color is orange pink, so I asked her she has beautiful eyes. and so she told be to wait for her behind the school, after school and so I went behind the school to see what she wanted and then she pushes me against the wall and says '; How did you know about my eyes?'; she yelled.





';I only complimented about your eyes'; I cried.





';My eyes are brown ok!!!'; She Yelled back.





So then I was scared becuase I never seen her act this way and I heard rumors that she did witch-craft and spells. So then she walked away and never saw her again becuase my teacher said she moved out of town.A Spell for Changing Eye Color, or What's Happening?
Its fake.Eye color can be changed with contact lenses.





As well, no witch uses glamoring ( giving the illusion of a difference in appearance, i.e. hair color, eye color, height, etc.).All of that can be achieved by just spending a few bucks to get a few hair dyes and contacts.It isn't worth the energy.A Spell for Changing Eye Color, or What's Happening?
Thats creepy





http://www.askroseariadne.com/can-i-change-my-eye-color.html





haha doubt it works, maybe you should try it
Freaky !


Yeah, i think there are weird things going on with her :s


But with you too i think, she was shocked that you saw her eyes like that, maybe she was an alien or a demon etc etc
Maybe she's possessed...
the rumors are very true
no,sounds like a movie,,she probably had contact lenses,,they sell all kinds.. and was just trying to scare,you ,,no teenage witch has those kind of powers LOL!1
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin