Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Do You Think My Eye Color Is?

i get this question asked a lot and i never know what to say. what's your opinion on my eyes?





http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/courynn/P4220948_sized.jpgWhat Do You Think My Eye Color Is?
I would say green.


Or if you don't want to call it that; call it Hazel.





Either way your eyes are gorgeous and you should be very proud.What Do You Think My Eye Color Is?
What?


Are you serious with this question?


Did you really not that your GREEN eyes are GREEN or did you just want an excuse to put you picture up here?
Oooh...a hazel eyed blond! That's the jackpot, you know. Very nice.
Where I come from they would call those ';hazel'; Why??? IDK Call 'em what you want - green, brown, gold , rainbow
Green?
looks very green or brown with green contacts
hazel i guess
green blue
green.. it seems rather obvious to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin