Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to bring out eye color? (Pic included)?

My eyes are green. Some days they appear golden or bluish.


I know that to bring the green out in your eyes you use purple eyeshadow, but I was wondering if there were more subtle/natural colors one could use?


I put in a picture of me, so you can see how small my eyes are (lol!).


Any suggestions? Thanks.





http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320鈥?/a>How to bring out eye color? (Pic included)?
I would recommend trying a light, sable brown shadow, perhaps with a slightly darker brown in the crease of your eyelid for definition. You don't necessarily need eye liner, but if you choose to use it, I'd suggest using it on the top lid only, as lined lower lashes tend to make eyes look smaller. I also agree with one of your other posters that you may want to try a brown mascara...I think black may look a bit harsh with your fair coloring. Also, to draw attention to your eyes, consider using a highlighter or illuminating cream (try http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> ) Placing a little on your browbone will really add some sparkle to your eyes.





One last thing...my husband has the type of eyes that seem to change color...from blue to green to grey. And I've found that it seems to vary by what color clothing he's wearing. Experiment with clothing a bit...take note of what you're wearing when someone gives you a compliment on your green eyes.





---%26gt;Good Luck!How to bring out eye color? (Pic included)?
I also have green eyes! And your eyes are very pretty! I either use brown or black eye liner in the inner part on my eyes(bottom) and a thin layer on top! I curl my eyelashes before i put a couple of coats of mascara on(use covergirl LashBlast in the orange tube) And thats about it! and maybe a bronzer just above your cheekbones! it highlights your eyes
my eyes are green as well and i find that the best way to bring it out is using a subtle, shimmery pink eyeshadow.


It makes the green pop and makes the eye area look slightly brighter and larger.


if u want something a bit more dramatic keep the pink eyeshadow but add a dusky purple at the outer corners of ur eyes.


just top with a little mascara and voila!
your eyes are very similar to mine. i have just discovered the art of brown mascara and now swear by it. i usually wear the bare minimum of makeup. i wear light pinkish blush and use it lightly as an eye shadow, with brown mascara. that usually works for me.
if you want more natural, subtle alternative to purple, you could try a small amount of brown eyeliner..really any brand liner would work, and does wonders!
black eyeliner, a little mascarra, and a purple eye shadow
put a light coloured eye shadow such as white or blue


and use some mascara and eyeliner , concentrated on the top of your eye
eyeliner aand mascara
those eyes are blue.
dont worry of your eyes...you have sexy long red hair, and sexy kissable lips =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin