Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Man I HATE my eye color....etc?

i have like the dullest eye color..well i dont like the color on me..my eyes are dark brown..looking at them with little light, they look black..my mom said when i was a baby my eyes were super dark and they looked black..all my friends have light borwn eyes, blue, green, hazel..oddly a lot of people say they think my eyes are pretty but i think my long eye lashes help with that..from different angles randomly my eyes look dark gray and people have told me that and when i cry it looks that way..is it possible for your eyes to change color?...would getting contacts seem stupid and fake?...and is it possible to make my eyes stand out in some way??Man I HATE my eye color....etc?
Make your eyes pop! You just need eyeshadow that will make yours eyes look nice. My friends eyes are brown and just plain out ugly but she uses a very light pink some mascara and eyeliner but not too much. Make up can help but dont use alot it will make you looking unflattering


http://themakeupgirl.typepad.com/themake鈥?/a>


Do something like that. Smokey eyes on brown eyes looks great:DMan I HATE my eye color....etc?
Beauty eventually fades... You should shine through your personality. Be happy with what youv got! and don't put any color lenses- they look horrible!!!
I have the same problem people really do like dark brown eyes, I know its weird. All my friends have baby blue eyes and my family has all emerald green or baby blue where my eyes come from nobody knows. Any way your eyes are fine changing them is denying that you are different and without different people the world would get kinda boring
my friend has grey eyes. it looks cool
u said alot of people think your eyes are pretty.


so they must be.
I don't know if your a girl or a guy but if your a guy it is kind of weird to change your eye color with contacts or anything....





So if your a girl you could get colored contacts, which I haven't used but you never know untill you try, and to make your eyes stand out try using an eyeshadow color that brings out your eyes, maybe green or blue eyeshadow with mascara and eyeliner.





If your a guy don't listen to what I just said, unless your a drag queen then girl go for it.
Get eye contacts that change eye color
get color contacts, definitely.
Honestly dark brown eyes are beautiful. I have dark brown eyes myself. The colors you mentioned that all your friends have, well exactly like you said...EVERYONE has them. It's boring and you see it all the time. Dark brown is mysterious and seductive and unique just like all different colors. You should be grateful for them. They really are beautiful.
Boo hoo. Just wear flattering eye make up.
just be happy you have eyes have you ever seen that one part on slumdog millionare when they burned that dudes eyes out %26amp; he was blind...yeahh i bet he'd love to have dull gray eyes%26amp; sorry but i have to disagree your eyes sound really pretty.
dark brown is beautiful, dont hate it
Don't worry about it. For all you know, your eye color could change. No one in my family has had the same eye color their whole life.





Contacts aren't stupid. Try it, but don't go for purple or blue, try like, hazel or light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin