Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is/are your eye color(s)?

Typically, people have either brown, blue, green, or hazel eyes.


But if you look closely, people's eye color can be more than one.


My eyes have navy/dark teal on the outsides, light blue on the outer side, aqua separating colors, light green on the inner side, yellow towards the pupil, and a speck of purple somewhere in one of the aqua parts.


What about your eyes?What is/are your eye color(s)?
Brown =]What is/are your eye color(s)?
Light Brown But one of my friend has an eye which is brown and the other is black and you know where there is white at the back it haas a streaak of black in it
Dark brown





I'm Asian, so that's pretty much the only color I can get :l
Light brown, like Julia Roberts
my eye color is brown
Mine are green from far but close up you see the are blue and have yellow around my pupil.
What? I never look at my own eyes. Someone told me once that they were brown. That's good enough for me. Brown.
Brown
lol your right theres not just 1 shade of gray so hard Question.
My eyes are usually brown flecked with gold but they become more greenish when the weather is lousy.
Mine actually change with my mood. Mine are a BRIGHT Blue with a dark blue outer rim when I'm in a good mood but they are typically a sad pale gray with a black rim. Both are very pure not to many speckles or anything. They are just very sad even when they are bright blue.
The outer rim of my eye is navy blue, and then it suddenly turns to a light aqua/purple color, then there's a thick circle of grayish green, then near my iris there's a ring of light yellow. From farther away, my eyes look emerald green.
I have a gold band around my pupil...





My eyes actually change from being blue to green to light grey. I've had people tell me I have beautiful green eyes, beautiful blue eyes. It depends. They change with my mood/the coloring around me.
Light blue with a dark blue ring around the outer edge.
Hazel.


They're sage green on the outsides, and they sort of blend into brown towards the center. Usually they have some gold flecks.
Mine are a dark shade of brown, but up close in the light I can usually see black/brown speckles that look like shards of glass near my pupils. I'm not sure if that's considered normal for everyone or not since I'm not familiar with eyes. x]
green
amberr.


honey gold
I would say a very light brown on the inner part and it almost turns orange around the rim
light blue
green
dark brown
mine are like that!


Mine are blue on the edge then their hazel then their redish near the pupil and of course on the pupil their black i have huge pupils though


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Hazel, light brown
bright blue with a yellow green center.





is like candy no?
I call my eyes hazel, but if i look closer i can see


brown green hazel and yellow
blueish gray





answer mine pleas


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Sky Blue
wow ur eyes are very cool then :P arhh mine are dark brown with darker brown and black spots in it
dark grey on the outside, forest green and brown for the rest
mine has a inner ring of brown around the pupil, and a brown semi circle above that


and then a semi circle of sea green below my pupil


mine are quite boring really.





and they obviously just look brown from far away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin