Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the hair and eye color?

I'm applying for my first passport!! I am so excited!! =)


I have wanted to travel to another country so bad since I was little.


On the government forms it has a eye/hair color question and it may seem like a simple question but I've always gotten mixed opinions on my eyes and stuff.





here is a pic of me:


http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm260/finallyerased/jonny1.jpg?t=1241858292


http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm260/finallyerased/jonny3.jpg?t=1241858315





thanks, I REALLy appreciate it :)What is the hair and eye color?
hair colour: light brown


eye colour: greyWhat is the hair and eye color?
It is quiet difficult to tell but i'd say blue eyes and brown or light brown hair. The pictures are very bright that you have links to so it could be deceiving but i'm sticking with blue eyes and brown hair :)





Hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck :)
green blue eyes and light brown hair.





Don't worry, they don't really pay that much attention, as long as you look similar to the picture, they're not going to tell you off for being a shade darker/lighter than it really is.





Have fun on your trip!
Deleted pics.
sandy blond hair,blue eyes-lucky
HAIR:BROWN


EYE:???
eyes: blue/grey


hair: light brown


IDK, ask your parents or someone
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin