Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help me find my real eye color!?

so! this is slightly confusing.


i've always said my eyes were brown;


up until a few years ago, at least.


then i realized that my eyes aren't really brown.. they're a weird mix of green and brown.


the thing is, if you look once they'll just look brown


but if you get a good look in the light or whatever,


you can see what i mean.


here's a crappy similarity thing i made, just to show you the colors:





http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/havoc2iti/myeyecopy.gif





that's veryy similar the the coloring of my eyes.


i'm just not exactly sure how to describe them..


green, brown, hazel. etc.


any ideas?? D:Help me find my real eye color!?
I used to have the same problem!! I am very convinced that my eyes changed colors. They used to be blue, then they were kinda brown, and now they are DEFINITELY green!!! Based on your description and graphic, I would say hazel if you're filling out a form or something and it asks you what color your eyes are.Help me find my real eye color!?
hazel (I bet they are pretty!) I have very green eyes...so yeah hazel =] definitely not brown.
hazel.





mine are weird also! they turn dark saphire blue to greyblue to turquoise to olive green?
hazel
uh hazel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin