Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it normal having this eye color?

Okay.hi.


Well anyways my eye color kinda brothers me and i don't think its normal.


My dad has green eyes and my mom has light brown eyes, my other two brothers have light brown eyes but, my eyes look.....yellow......you can tell they have brown in them but, there is A LOT of yellow. I'm kinda freaked about is it normal??what would have caused me to have yellow eyes?? help? oh and btw each year i grow older, they get more yellow and more brown disappears. help please idk what to do?





P.S. i had no idea what thing i should put it in sorry but, i thought health was the best.Is it normal having this eye color?
Hon,This isn't a problem here. I find it more unique. What would I do with this. I'd enjoy this,I wouldn't worry bout it. Everyone has different colors of eyes. For example,I knew this one girlfriend of mine in school who had to different colors of eyes. One was different from the other. And they would change color with the weather. She was truly a sweet girl. I'd embrace this,Babe. There's no need to be sorry. You made the right choice. May I ask for a pic? I am for certain it isn't as big as a problem as you think. Be proud of this. You are unique and you are special. I hope this helps you out somewhat. And if not,I am so sorry. I've gotta run along. Have a goodnight and God bless. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin