Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys: which hair and eye color do you prefer...?

Ok, so I used to be a natural dark red-head (not in a freaky way, tho, like and auburn, red-brown) but after about a year it changed to light blonde. So I'm a Natural blonde.





I keep seeing all these people's answers saying they hate blondes and blondes are ';EEEEEWW'; I was wondering why? We can't help what hair color we get!





anyway, i just want to know whats ur fav. hair color in girls and why.





fyi-I'm not a dumb blonde. My IQ is 131Guys: which hair and eye color do you prefer...?
most guys i know like blonde hair and light eyes. they also like brownish blondish hair. but sometimes they think, depending who on, that dark hair can be hotGuys: which hair and eye color do you prefer...?
Natural blonde hair and blue eyes on a girl.
guys love blonds.


and most guys dont care about the eyes
green eyes, brown hairr
idk depends on the girl. they probably dont want it to look fake. im blonde too my IQ is 145

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin