Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this a possible eye color?

I was riding bus home one day and i saw this asian guy with jet black hair who looked normal but his eyes were really unique! It wasn't like any blue I had ever seen before it was like the blue you see in vampire movies with a solid black iris it looked really creepy...but he was cute and i was close enough to see that they weren't contacts. And i should know because i wear contacts. idk was i wrong or are there really eyes like that?





have you ever seen something like that??Is this a possible eye color?
they was probally contactsIs this a possible eye color?
is there any rule saying that an eye of the asian should not have other than black--your surprise is not a wonder -- the Asians also mixed up community and the color of the iris is genetically based------ hence keep observing your surprise will be repeated in families belief in close relative marriage
I'm native american and wore purple contact for ten years and as long as I never let a doctor examine my eyes, everyone thought I was born with them.


Until they come out, no one can no for sure.


How many people have you tricked ';And i should know because i wear contacts.?';
ahh i have like the same eyes i think








people tell me you can see like shattered glass in my eyes or like a normal blue solid black irius.





Except for this one girl that said she could see the cold in my eyes rofl.
contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin