Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you think a fish eye color tells what kind of personalty they have?

I had a male betta with light hazel eyes, he was EVIL. I think he died from stress from flaring at his own shadow. He lived to be 7 months old. Now I have a Girl betta who's evil and what do you know she has light hazel eyes. She constally flares up at the other 3 bettas in my 10 gallon tank. I had to remove her and put her in her own home until she behaves. Do you think eye color tells a fish personalty? If so I'm staying away from light hazel eye fish.Do you think a fish eye color tells what kind of personalty they have?
yesDo you think a fish eye color tells what kind of personalty they have?
no. that is not true. it is just the she was trained and thought that you wanted her to do that to you . i had a betta and he was just like your's but he had lived 1 year. he was evil 2
Not sure but good question . I have 2 Oscars , 3 pariahs , 5 goldfish and 1 zebra .
It's a bludy fish, what ';personality'; can it have? There's something fishy about this question! (Sorry, had to say that!)
Yeah eye color tells their personality
I know alot of lesbians with anger issues with green eyes. What color are yours?
no, you have too much time on your hands
This person I knew had light hazel eyes.,,, He was fine. hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin