Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would this color of brown hair fit my skin tone and eye color?

I already have brown hair, but it's much lighter than the brown here: http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/perfect鈥?/a>





http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/perfect鈥?/a>





(These are the same exact color from the same brand, just two different pictures. The color is Clairol Perfect 10 in Chocolate Shake.)





My natural color is light brown with a few natural blonde pieces. Right now it has a VERY VERY slight copperish/reddish tone in it in a few places because of past dye jobs. I have very pale skin and green eyes. Would this color suit me?Would this color of brown hair fit my skin tone and eye color?
I think the color will fit quite nicely with your eye color but it might make you look paler. I think you will be able to pull it off though. It will make your eye color pop for sure!Would this color of brown hair fit my skin tone and eye color?
It all depends on your skin tones. What I would do is take a picture of yourself and post it along with the question your asking. I know it's a little weird having your picture posted on the internet but I think you will get better answers that way. But I do love the color you picked out!
The color will suit you well and also highlight your eyes making your eye color pop which will look lovely.
Of course :)
i THiNK iT WOULD LOOK KUTE :)


GOOD LUCK!! :D
that sounds really cute =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin