Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a hair/eye color question?

What are the chances that i have a red head kid? what about a blue, green, or gray eyed kid?





Just so you know....


1. My dad has red hair %26amp; some of my mom's relatives have red hair





2. I have light brown hair, so does my sister,





3. my brother and mom have dark brown hair





4. I have blue/green eyes (my mom calls it blue with yellow)





5. My mom's parents had brown eyes





6. My mom's mom's family had green, blue, and gray eyes.





7. My mom's dad's family has brown eyes





8. My dad's dad has gray-blue eyes his family does too





9. My dad's mom and family all have brown eyes


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

Please answer seriously (i put this in biology http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> and they gave bad advice)I have a hair/eye color question?
Well, it would depend on the father of the child for 50% of the genetics, as well as which gene is recessive and which is dominant for both hair and eye color. My fiancee and I both have shades of brown hair and green eyes, and my daughter is currently blonde(but it's darkening to brown) and the bright blue eyes of her paternal grandfather.


Good luck...I have a hair/eye color question?
My husband has brown hair (his mom had strawberry blonde, his bad black hair) His mom had green eyes his dad brown. My husband has light brown eyes.





My mom, blue eyes and blond hair. Me green eyes dark blonde hair.


My dad..?





Our son blond hair, blue eyes...


So really no telling what you are going to get
what about the babys dad? his genes are in there too and will affect hair and eye color.
medium brown hair, and light brown eyes. :)


kinda depends on the dad though too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin