Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the limits of EYE COLOR?

My art class and I went to the Whitney Biennial (amazing by the way) and saw an installation with a movie from this artist Olaf Breuning.





There's this guy in the movie with veeerrrry light blue eyes in it, and I stand by my belief that they're contacts. The only thing is that there are other pictures around that have him with the same extremely light blue eye color and I was wondering...





....is it at all possible that a person can naturally have an unordinarily light blue iris?What are the limits of EYE COLOR?
absolutely, my father had the lightest, clearest blue eyes I have ever seen, and I know they were genuine.What are the limits of EYE COLOR?
My eyes are very light blue to dark blue to gray to green-- and they change by my mood (no lie)


so if im sad, they look lyk deep blue and brimful of tears and if im happy they turn light blue


if im mad they turn this stormy dark gray-blue thing


so yea its possible for eyes to be that way. i dont have color contacts (i do hav contacts but their not colored)
Yes. My Grandmother's were light grey. Mine are light blue. My daughter's are a vibrant Blue. I see many different colors as well as people with Color Contacts. So, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin