Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ladies ... what is a good eye color for dark brown hair?

I just recently got contacts for my first time. I'm going through a week trial period to see if I like them or not ... and so far, I like wearing contacts.





I want to go with colored contacts and change my eye color. With my Italian features, I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm not sure what kind of eye color goes good with dark brown hair. What do you think is a good color? Below are some pics I posted of myself and maybe you can give me some advice of what eye color I can go with. Thanks!





http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/johnsophminela/liberato1.jpg


http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/johnsophminela/liberato2.jpg


http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/johnsophminela/liberato3.jpg


http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/johnsophminela/liberato4.jpgLadies ... what is a good eye color for dark brown hair?
in this case i think you shoudl just stick with the brown (:


i think it looks really good on you....if you must change it you should probably just go with hazel.. but really i like the brown!Ladies ... what is a good eye color for dark brown hair?
I would Say Blue Green or Hazel would look really nice on you. I would know b/c i have the same problem with picking the right eye color b/c's of my dark hair color. So I hope I helped you in some kind of way, if you need to know anything els just let me know:)
keep your regular eye color, it would be the best and looks natural. and after all there's the one phrase, ';Be Yourself.'; (;





....but if you really want a different eye color, i would suggest green or maybe a hazel.
Your natural eye color is automatically made to match what goes best with your hair, otherwise it will look unnatural...
keep your natural eye color.
I love your eye color


Id sugest to keep it the same but if you really want to Id say blue
I know this is unhelpful but may i show my appreciation of the final picture, tis lovely (:
Brown is gorggggous!!!!!!! But it you personally dont like them then why not try a dark green!





Or hazel???





x.x.
you should keep the eye color you have
Green.....definitly!
Maybe hazel....but I think your brown eyes look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin