Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i change my eye color?

i know it might sound stupid but im not happy w/ wat god gave me... i have dark dark dark brown eye color wich looks black and i use gray contacts which give me another personality... i love the way i look like tha... but i'm tyred to be careful with my contacts and take them off every single night... i wish there could just stay there for ever... and also sometimes the color doesnt look so natural...if you look very colse at my eye you can tell the eye color is fake... and it looks like a plastic. However is there a surgery for changing your eye color? is it very expensive? is it safe? =(... or if there is no surgery is there a way i can just light up a little bit my eye color.. so instead of been so balck it looks more brown and have a cute brown color? people help me out please =DHow can i change my eye color?
Your eyes fit perfect to your complection, Just love who you are Im sure you are beautifulHow can i change my eye color?
no there is no way. but nearly-black brown eyes are more exotic and prettier than just plain brown eyes. i wish i had eyes that look black.
wear color eye contact.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
contacts are the only way.
im pretty sure that color contacts r the only way right now. but who knows. maybe in a few years technology will have improved and will be able to perform surgeries like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin