Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the rarist hair&eye color combination?

Red hair and violet eyes.





Red's the rarest hair color, and although a variation of blue, I DO believe that violet is the rarest eye color. Everyone says it's green, but I've seen more green eyed people than violet eyed. So, I guess that'd be it.What is the rarist hair%26amp;eye color combination?
White and red= AlbinoWhat is the rarist hair%26amp;eye color combination?
Light eyes (blue or green) and dark hair (brown).
White hair and white/red eyes


(Albino)
red hair___red eyes
black hair and yellow eyes
True blond and brown eyes.
Red hair with brown eyes
natural red hair and blue eyes.....
i have black hair and hazel green eyes, so i dont' think thats rare, but i do think someone with red hair and albino eyes is !
Green hair and purple eyes
I'd say brunette with blue eyes. I'm sure lots of people have it but I've really only known one girl with that combo.
red hair and red eyes.....it's kinda impossible 2 have red eyes (besides contacts)
I have black hair, and blue eyes. That's kinda rare
I think albino people have white hair and red eyes.
Black hair and blue eyes
Black hair and green eyes.
blackie blue hair with bright blue eyes i think [=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin